Hola! YES...I love to laugh
I'm Kelly Jefferson, but most people call me"Kelly J"!
I was born in New York, raised in North Carolina, and currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia. I've been in the South long enough to be considered a REAL SOUTHERN BELLE (and if you've ever heard me talk, you know this to be true! lol)
Life is GRAND! Each and EVERY DAY!
I'm a down-to-earth chica! I'm married to my soulmate, AJ, and we have three beautiful children. I love to read, traveling (being there but don't like shenanigans with getting there), dancing, and learning new things! The bulk of my previous career was that of nearly 20 years with the United States Department of Justice. I hold numerous degree's and accolades in Criminal Justice and Psychology.
I do much more important work now! I teach business owners how to create brands that connect with their ideal clients so they may leave a legacy. It makes my heart happy to touch the many lives daily through my work as the founder of Natural Girls Rock, Inc., one of the world's largest and fastest growing brands centered around fashion and women’s empowerment.
DO what you LOVE - LOVE what you do!
One important thing to know is that I don't teach from theory, but rather, from REAL business experience in managing a multi-million dollar online e-commerce business and a retail boutique in Atlanta, Georgia.
Wanna take your business from ordinary to EXTRAordinary? Join me at @CoachKellyJ (Instagram) & Coach Kelly J (Facebook).
10 Interesting Things About Me.......
1. I won the hula-hoop contest 6 years in a row as a kid!
2. I was the Scrabble Champion at the American Embassy in South America for 2 years.
3. I'm from a family of 6 children.
4. I participate in a 5k race on the 4th of July every year!
5. I graduated Summa Cum Laude from North Carolina Central University.
6. I met my husband on the only blind date I've ever been on.
7. I speak fluent Spanish.
8. I live in South America for 3 years and an American Diplomat (2004 - 2007).
9. I'm a sucker for great fashion.
10. You'll probably lose a dance contest if I'm in the competition.
My Rock, my soul, my husband, travel buddy & life partner....AJ!
My three heartbeats......